David H. Palmer, M.D.
- Co-founded St. Croix Orthopaedics, P.A. in 1977.
- Medical degree from the University of Minnesota in 1971.
- Internship at UCLA Harbor General Hospital.
- Residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Veteran's Administration and University of Minnesota Hospitals.
Specialty Board Certification:
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Outcomes research has been presented at national and international orthopaedic conferences and published in a number of medical journals. He is a consulting editor for The Journal of Arthroscopy.
- Gillette Children's Hospital.
- Trains third-year residents at the University of Minnesota Clinic in orthopaedic techniques and procedures.
- Medical missionary work in Bhutan, Afghanistan, Tanzania.
- Past president of the Minnesota Orthopaedic Society.
- Active member of the Stillwater Rotary Club, Stillwater, MN.
- Active member of the Lakeview Hospital and the Stillwater Public Library capital campaigns.
- Chairperson of the Pillar Club committee for St. Croix Valley United Way Campaign.
Patient Education Videos:
- Dr. Palmer sits down to talk about the the foundation of St. Croix Orthopaedics.
- Watch a video about Dr. Palmer discussing hip arthroscopy and his research into this innovative treatment.
- Doctors Without Borders
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Norwegian American Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Wallace Cole Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society